Unique design features of the KSM Foundation™ Bass Bridge:
- Utilizes a patented ramp design
- Maximizes the transfer of string-to-body vibrations
- Allows for precise adjustments
- Patented locking system locks all moving components
- Built for either String-Through Body or Top Load basses
The KSM Foundation™ Bass Bridge was designed to achieve the benefits of a single solid piece, but also to be fully adjustable for each individual player. The bridge utilizes a patented ramp system that allows for precise adjustments and maximizes the transfer of string-to-body vibrations. This improved string-to-body contact gives the instrument exceptional brightness and clarity.
The KSM Foundation™ Bass Bridge is designed to be installed on many new or used bass guitar brands, such as: Fender, Ibanez, Spector, BC Rich and Jackson. The bridge is also favored by builders and luthiers that require the best style and tone for their instruments. Please call or email if you have any questions regarding any of our products.
Read more about the KSM Foundation™ Bass Bridge